Healthcare
St Vincent's Hospital Ireland
St Vincent's Hospital was founded by Mother Mary Aikenhead foundress of the Religious Sisters of Charity and established at St Stephen's Green in 1834. The hospital was transferred to its present site in Elm Park in 1970 and subsequently changed its title to St Vincent's University Hospital in 1999. St. Vincent's University Hospital is a major academic teaching hospital. It provides a front line emergency service and national/regional medical care at inpatient and outpatient level. The hospital provides in excess of forty medical specialities and it has 479 in-patient beds, incorporating 7-day, 5-day and day care options.
Return to
Healthcare
VIEW
All Projects
Project Facts:
Location
Dublin, Ireland
Client
St. Vincent’s Hospital
Consultant
J.V. Tierney